Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Big Nose



There is this bastard enemy dwarf who I started working with not too long ago. Let's call him Big Nose.

Big Nose thinks he knows everything. He says he is smart, even though he is not. I feel sorry for having used the photo alongside this entry because the poor monkey does not even give justice to how Big Nose truly looks like.

Big Nose feels he is the boss all the time. And this is because he was appointed to be one by another bigger dwarf, who deserve a space in this trolling site. We will go to that later on, and give this bigger dwarf the name he deserves. Mind you, there are still other dwarfs, who like Big Nose, will get to have a place in this blog.

Meantime, Big Nose deserves to be hexed because at one point in time, this dwarf tried to destroy me -- my reputation as a professional in the workplace, that is. Good thing I was able to scram outta that bullshit place before Big Nose finally consummated all his evil deeds. There are a lot more stuff about Big Nose, and I will go into that again next time. I want to save my words for this bastard guy.

To you, Big Nose -- may your nose grow bigger than ever, get filled by sticky booger all the time, and may your entire fuckish face grow zits all over, with extra pus oozing on the side. Am not done with you yet. And since the other trolls are lining up to fill this blog up, am gonna have to cut short this entry, and get back some other time.

So long, Troll #2 saying, ladidaaaaaadidaaaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment