Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shitman


I had a classmate once. We were already fine then. Let's call him Shitman.

Shitman always thinks he is the class cop. He bosses everyone around. Especially me. Even though my girl friends and I aren't doing anything, he always butts in and accuses us of all these crap rules that we aren't even breaking. Even though it's break time and were allowed to do anything, he just tries to make small talk that my friends and I think is shitty.

Shitman has a damn side that freaks me out. Whenever I see him, he always gives me a pedo smile that makes me just wanna rip his head off. I only see him do that to me and only me alone. If I am absent from class, he sticks to my friends who always report to me what he does.

His giant head looks like a punching bag to me. Those damn friends of his thinks he is so nice and all. The only reason I was okay with him before is because I dont wanna get caught by my crappy teacher. But my super crappy teacher is another story so let's stick with Shitman's story first.

Some of his friends are also my friends because there is this one friend of Shitman who calls him names behind his back. By the way, Shitman's skin is as dark as shit.

He also thinks I'm 'jealous' of him just because I am ignoring him. My friends tell me to ignore him so I do just that.

Dear Shitman: One day when I get famous, you will come crawling back to me but I will just give you a pedo smile and call the freaking police.

May your skin turn even darker than shit someday. With zits all over your forehead. I just know that when you grow old you will be alone in your house without someone with you.

Goodbye for now, Shitman. Do not worry, there will be other future entries in this trolling blog about you.

Troll #4, signing off...


No comments:

Post a Comment